terça-feira, 24 de março de 2009

Space dye vest Awake song



Falling through pages of martens on angels
Feeling my heart pull west
I saw the future dressed as a stranger
Love in a space-dye vest

Love is an act of blood and Im bleeding
A pool in the shape of a heart
Beauty projection in the reflection
Always the worst way to start

But hes the sort who cant know
Anyone intimately, least of all a
Woman. he doesnt know what a woman
Is. he wants you for a possession,
Something to look at like a painting or an ivory box.
Something to own and to display. he doesnt want you to be real,
Or to think or to live. he doesnt love you, but I love you.
I want you to have your own thoughts and ideas and feelings, even when
I hold you in my arms. its our last chance... its our last chance...

Now that youre gone Im trying to take it
Learning to swallow the rage
Found a new girl I think we can make it
As long as she stays on the page

This is not how I want it to end
And Ill never be open again

...i was gonna move out...ummm...get,
Get a job, get my own place, ummm,
But... I go into the mall where i
Want to work and they tell me, im,
I was too young...

Some people, gave advice before,
About facing the facts, about
Facing reality. and this is, this
Without a doubt, is his biggest
Challenge ever. hes going to have to face it.
Youre gonna have to try, hes gonna to have to try and,
Uh, and, and, and get some help here. I mean no one can
Say they know how he feels.

That, so they say that, in ya know
Like, houston or something, youd
Say its a hundred and eighty degrees,
But its a dry heat
. in houston they say that?
Oh, maybe not. Im all mixed up.
Dry until they hit the swimming pool.

...i get up with the sun... listen.
You have your own room to sleep in,
I dont care what you do. I dont
Care when. that door gets locked,
That door gets locked at night by nine oclock.
If youre not in this house by nine oclock, then youd better find some
Place to sleep. because youre not going to be a bum in this house.
Supper is ready...

Theres no one to take my blame
If they wanted to
Theres nothing to keep me sane
And its all the same to you
Theres nowhere to set my aim
So Im everywhere
Never come near me again
Do you really think I need you

Ill never be open again, I could never be open again.
Ill never be open again, I could never be open again.

And Ill smile and Ill learn to pretend
And Ill never be open again
And Ill have no more dreams to defend
And Ill never be open again

Ps: Sei que não percebes bem ingles , mas vem de encontro sobre o que falmos ontem.

3 comentários:

Kika disse...

Nao é presiso perceber muito de ingles para sentir o sentimento qe ai está :)

Kika disse...

Obrigada pelo teu coment...
é verdade.. é certo que tenho que procurar outra estrada, mas ha coisas que me prendem ao passado, coisas que nem eu propria sei bem quais sao.. talvez o medo de uma relação futura... nao sei bem.. ainda é cedo.. quando chegar a hora, logo verei o que quero realmente ^^

Ana disse...

gostei daqui.
bela imagem.
belo blog.

agora não saio daqui.
esse toque, o piano esse som Maravilhoso me prendeu.

Obrigada, minha noite vazia ficou melhor.

bjs

Date and Time

duas penas...


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster